GRUH Finance Limited – a subsidiary of HDFC Limited, is a Housing Finance Company (HFC) recognised by the National Housing Bank (NHB)
GRUH offers loans for Purchase, Construction, Repair, Renovation and Extension of dwelling units. GRUH also offers loans for purchase of office premises to Professionls and Loan against existing Residential properties to Individuals. Loans are offered to Salaried individuals as well as Self Employed individuals where formal income proofs are not available.
GRUH also offers loans to businessmen and Professionals having their own independent practice.
The Rate of Interest on loans is based on credit score methodology wherein each individual applicant is evaluated based on credit parameters. Depending on the credit score computed, the Rate of Interest is applied within the band applicable for the loan scheme selected
GRUH accepts deposits from Individuals. Trusts and Association of Persons. GRUH Deposits are rated FAAA by CRISIL and MAAA by ICRA. These ratings indicate highest safety as regards repayment of principal and interest.
GRUH has 184 retail office spread across Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhatisgarh, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand and Bihar.
Salient Features of GRUH :
- Pioneer in Home Loan Industry
- Large network of offices spread across 10 states to cater to customers in Tier 1, 2 and 3 towns
- Fast processing of loans
- Variety of loan products
GRUH Home Loans – Advantages :
- Variety of Loan Products to meet the requirement of all customer segments
- Decentralised and Quick loan processing and disbursement
- Attractive Rate of Interest
- Quick and transparent processing
- Longest tenure upto 30 years
- Special loan product for Women in Rural Areas
- Offers loans with Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) to eligible customers
Apply Now for a Call back from GRUH to assess your loan eligibility,