the non-executive Chairman of the Company is the Vice Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC). He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Account... Read more
- Promoted by HDFC and AKFED in July 1986
- Commenced operations from Ahmedabad, Gujarat in January 1988
- Registered with National Housing Bank (NHB)
- Subsidiary of HDFC Ltd – the pioneer in Housing Finance in India
- Retail network of 185 branches spread across 11 states
- Recognised by the NHB for refinace facility
- Cumulative disbursements of Rs. 15215.12 crore as on March 31. 2016
- Cumulative Disbursements under Golden Jubilee Rural Housing Finacne Scheme (GJRHFS) upto March 31, 2016 of Rs. 5379.87 crore
Affordable Home Loans
- Wide range of Home Loan Products to provide Home Loans for All
- Average loan offered in 2015-2016 of Rs. 8.86 lac
- Affordable interest rates
- Simplified documents
- Loans also available for Self Employed Segment having no formal income proof
- Presence in 1102 talukas spread over 122 districts of the country
- More than 50% of loans advanced in rural areas
We understand your loan requirement. Visit our nearest Branch –> Apply for a Loan Now –> Locate your nearest GRUH Branch
Appropriate institutional structure for rural housing in villages and small towns backed by an autonomous specialised and professionally managed financially viable agency at a regional level.– Late Shri H.T. Parekh
We want to be a partner to families in building their home.
We therefore endeavour to develop products and services to help meet their need for home and structure financial plans to suit their cash flow and convenience.
Our loan products offer multiple options of amortisation and interest calculation with a view to enable sharing of interest rate risk based on individual credit capabilities.
Our focus on deeper geographical pockets.
We believe in transparency with our customers, associates and stakeholders and also strive to become a friend to the families we serve.
Board of Directors
is a Corporate Advisor. He is associated with educational and research institutions like Indian Institute of Management (IIMA), Ahmedabad Education Society (AES), Ahmedabad University, CSTEP (Centre f... Read more
is the Managing Director & CEO of HDFC Property Ventures Limited (HPVL). Prior to that he was employed with HDFC as Senior General Manager – Technical Services. He played a major role in HPVL’s su... Read more
the Managing Director of HDFC, holds a Master’s degree in Economics from the University of Delhi and is a Law Graduate. She is a Parvin Fellow – Woodrow Wilson School of International Affairs, Pri... Read more
IAS (retd), holds Masters in History from University of Delhi. He has served in various capacities both in Government of India and the State of Gujarat. His last assignment was as Chief Secretary, Gov... Read more
was a Central Banker with his career spanning over banking regulation, policy and supervision. He holds a Master of Science in Management (MSM) from USA, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Maste... Read more
M. Pharm and Pharmaceutical Technology spearheads ZydusCadila Group of Companies, one of India’s leading pharmaceutical groups and a global healthcare company with operations in more than 50 countri... Read more
is the Managing Partner at SNG & Partners, Advocates & Solicitors, a full service law firm with its presence in Singapore and Qatar apart from offices in India. He holds Bachelor of Laws degree from M... Read more
the Executive Director of GRUH is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He has been employed with GRUH since 1990. He has the working experience of handling functional ar... Read more
the Managing Director of GRUH, is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He was appointed as the CEO of the Company in 1998 and the Managing Director in 2000. He has been ... Read more