Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) is one of the components under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) wherein the Central Government offers interest subsidy to eligible customers who meet the following criteria
- Loan is for Purchase / Construction of Property in select urban cities which are covered under the PMAY by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (MoHUPA)
- One of the owners of the property is a Woman
- The family income of the applicants is not more than Rs. 6.00 lac per annum
- The applicant(s) are not having any other property in their names in any part of the country
- Adhaar card is mandatory for eligibility under this scheme
- The property being purchased is not having any other Central Government Subsidy
GRUH is an approved lender under the Pradhan Mantry Awas Yojana (PMAY) and loans which satisfy the above criteria are being forwarded to the National Housing Bank for approval. Maximum subsidy that can be availed under the scheme is Rs. 2.20 lac per family. Subsidy received from the Central Government is passed on to the customers and the loan amount and monthly instalment amount (EMI) are reduced.