Share Your Complaint

For any query / customer grievance you may contact our Centralised Deposit Section on the toll free No. 1800 233 7923.

For further Escalation you may contact our below mentioned officials :

Mr. Himanshu Jani – Incharge Public Deposits
Mr. Milind Fanse – Dy. Corporate Service Head
Mr. Venu G Menon – Head Resources

You may also send your grievance to our mailing groups : or send us a letter addressed to “Customer Grievance Redressal Committee” at our Registered Office.
In case you are not satisfied after escalation of the matter or your queries are not resolved within a reasonable time, then you may approach the National Housing Bank at the following address :

National Housing Bank
Department of Regulation & Supervision,
(Complaint Redressal Cell)
4th Floor, Core-5A,India Habitat Centre,
Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003