( in crores)
|Particulars||Quarter ended Dec 31, 2013||Quarter ended Sep 30, 2013||Quarter ended Dec 31, 2012||Nine Months ended Dec 31, 2013||Nine Months ended Dec 31, 2012||Year ended March 31, 2013|
|Income from Operations :|
|a) Revenue from Operation||217.39||210.50||166.41||610.49||471.16||650.44|
|b) Other Income||0.00||0.00||0.01||0.50||0.01||0.01|
|a) Finance Cost||140.88||138.99||101.60||395.70||296.18||404.42|
|b) Employee Benefit Expenses||7.96||11.13||6.70||25.77||20.02||24.18|
|c) Other Expenses||5.36||4.79||5.24||15.54||14.67||20.16|
|e) Provision for Contingencies /
Bad Debts Written off
|Profit Before Tax||55.72||50.71||45.94||151.26||121.90||196.81|
|Net Profit After Tax||35.24||34.35||28.89||103.36||82.82||145.88|
|Earnings per Share (of 2 each)
– Basic ()
|– Diluted ()||1.959||1.910||1.624||5.751||4.658||8.157|
|Paid-up Equity Share Capital
( Face Value of 2 )
|Reserves and Surplus||455.29|
PART – II Selected information for the Quarter and Nine Months ended December 31, 2013
|A. Particulars of Share Holding||As At Dec 31, 2013||As At Sep 30, 2013||As At Dec 31, 2012||As At March 31, 2013|
|Promoter and Promoter Group Shareholding|
|a) Pledged / Encumbered|
|b) Non – Encumbered|
|B. Investor Complaints||Quarter ended Dec 31, 2013|
|Pending at the beginning of the quarter||Nil|
|Received during the quarter||Nil|
|Disposed off during the quarter||Nil|
|Remaining unresolved at the end of the quarter||Nil|
- The Company’s main business is to provide loans for purchase or construction of residential houses. All other activities of the Company revolve around the main business. As such, there are no separate reportable segments as per the Accounting Standard on Segment Reporting (AS 17).
- Disbursements during the nine months period ended December 31, 2013 amounted to 1,824.74 crores as compared to 1,490.71 crores during the corresponding period in previous year representing a growth of 22%. Loan Assets have increased from 4,995.11 crores as on December 31, 2012 to 6,544.60 crores as on December 31, 2013 registering a growth of 31%.
- The Gross NPAs of the Company as on December 31, 2013 are 29.93 crores (0.46% of the Loan Assets) as against 26.74 crores (0.54% of the Loan Assets) as on December 31, 2012. Net NPAs of the Company are Nil.
- During the quarter, the Company allotted 1,92,175 Equity Shares pursuant to the exercise of the stock options by certain employees.
- During the period under review, there are no transactions in the nature of exceptional or extraordinary items.
- Previous period/year figures have been regrouped and reclassified, where necessary, to make them comparable with current quarter figures.
The above results for the quarter and nine-months period ended December 31, 2013, which have been subjected to a ‘Limited Review’ by the Auditors of the Company, were reviewed and recommended by the Audit Committee of Directors and subsequently approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on January 16, 2014 in terms of Clause 41 of the Listing Agreement.
|January 16, 2014
|For GRUH Finance Limited|