( in crores)
|Particulars||Quarter ended Dec. 31, 2011||Quarter ended Dec. 31, 2010||Quarter ended Sep. 30, 2011||Nine Months ended Dec. 31, 2011||Nine Months ended Dec.31,2010||Year ended March 31,2011|
|Income from Operations :|
|a) Interest Income||124.33||87.88||114.78||343.88||239.13||334.38|
|b) Other Operating Income||7.37||6.20||7.46||22.70||16.85||25.71|
|a) Interest and Other charges||81.57||54.13||74.01||221.85||142.81||200.92|
|b) Staff Expenses||5.16||4.25||5.66||15.72||11.95||16.03|
|c) Other Expenses||4.55||3.53||4.02||11.84||10.20||14.46|
|e) Provision for Contingencies /
Bad Debts Written off
|Profit Before Other Income||35.63||26.14||32.62||94.25||72.94||124.11|
|Profit Before Tax||35.86||26.44||32.77||95.76||73.63||125.57|
|Net Profit After Tax||23.30||17.54||20.92||64.77||49.91||91.51|
|Earning per Share – Basic ()||6.599||5.016||5.934||18.373||14.308||26.192|
|– Diluted ()||6.599||5.013||5.938||18.369||14.257||26.129|
|Paid-up Equity Share Capital (Face Value of 10/- each)||35.30||35.08||35.30||35.30||35.08||35.16|
|Reserves and Surplus||282.78|
|Promoters and Promoter Group Shareholding|
|a) Pledged / Encumbered|
|b) Non – encumbered|
- The Company’s main business is to provide loans for purchase or construction of residential houses. All other activities of the Company revolve around the main business. As such, there are no separate reportable segments as per the Accounting Standard on Segment Reporting (AS 17).
- Disbursements during the nine months ended December 31, 2011 amounted to 1001.19 crores as compared to 842.85 crores during the corresponding previous year representing a growth of 19%. Loan Assets have increased from 2936.63 crores as on December 31, 2010 to 3761.31 crores as on December 31, 2011 registering a growth of 28%.
- Gross NPAs of the Company as on December 31, 2011 were 36.66 crores (0.97% of the Loan Assets) as against 36.02 crores (1.23% of the Loan Assets) as on December 31, 2010.
- During the quarter, the Company allotted 6,795 Equity Shares pursuant to the exercise of the stock options by certain employees.
- During the period under review, there are no transactions in the nature of exceptional or extraordinary Items.
- There was no investor complaint that was unresolved as of October 1, 2011. During the quarter ended December 31, 2011, the Company did not receive any investor complaint. As such there was no unresolved investor complaint at the end of the said quarter.
- Previous period/year figures have been regrouped and reclassified, where necessary, to make them comparable with current quarter figures.
The above results for the nine months ended December 31, 2011, which have been subjected to a ‘Limited Review’ by the Auditors of the Company, were reviewed and recommended by the Audit Committee of Directors and subsequently approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on January 12, 2012 in terms of Clause 41 of the Listing Agreement.
|January 12, 2012
|For GRUH Finance Limited|