( in crores)
June 30, 2011
June 30, 2010
March 31, 2011
|Income from Operations :|
|a) Interest Income||104.77||73.61||334.38|
|b) Other Operating Income||7.87||4.85||24.52|
|a) Interest and Other charges||66.27||41.21||200.92|
|b) Staff Expenses||4.90||3.53||16.03|
|c) Other Expenses||3.27||2.74||13.27|
|e) Provision for Contingencies||11.63||9.97||2.74|
|Profit Before Other Income||26.00||20.65||124.11|
|Profit Before Tax||27.13||20.89||125.57|
|Net Profit After Tax||20.55||15.95||91.51|
|Earning per Share – Basic ()||5.840||4.583||26.192|
|– Diluted ()||5.832||4.560||26.129|
|Paid-up Equity Share Capital ( Face Value of 10/- each )||35.24||34.85||35.16|
|Reserves and Surplus||282.78|
|– No. of Shares||13931720||13540586||13849848|
|– Percentage of Shareholding||39.53||38.86||39.39|
|Promoters and Promoter Group Shareholding|
|a) Pledged / Encumbered|
|b) Non – encumbered|
- The Company’s main business is to provide loans for purchase or construction of residential houses. All other activities of the Company revolve around the main business. As such, there are no separate reportable segments as per the Accounting Standard on Segment Reporting (AS 17).
- Disbursements during the quarter ended June 30, 2011 amounted to 321.56 crores as compared to 234.58 crores during the corresponding period in previous year representing a growth of 37%. Loans Assets have increased from 2565.77 crores as on June 30, 2010 to 3362.50 crores as on June 30, 2011 registering a growth of 31%.
- Gross NPAs of the Company as on June 30, 2011 were 37.74 crores (1.12% of the Loan Assets) as against 40.80 crores (1.59% of the Loan Assets) as on June 30, 2010. The Gross NPAs as on June 30, 2011 are fully provided for and additionally requisite provisions on Standard Assets have also been made as prescribed by NHB.
- During the quarter, the Company allotted 81,872 Equity Shares pursuant to the exercise of the stock options by certain employees/directors.
- During the period under review, there are no transactions in the nature of exceptional or extraordinary items.
- There was no investor complaint that was unresolved as of April 1, 2011. During the quarter ended June 30, 2011, the Company did not receive any investor complaint. As such there was no unresolved investor complaint at the end of the said quarter.
- Previous period/year figures have been regrouped and reclassified, where necessary, to make them comparable with current quarter figures.
The above results for the quarter ended June 30, 2011, which have been subjected to a ‘Limited Review’ by the Auditors of the Company, were reviewed and recommended by the Audit Committee of Directors and subsequently approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on July 14, 2011 in terms of Clause 41 of the Listing Agreement.
|July 14, 2011
|For GRUH Finance Limited|