STATEMENT OF UNAUDITED FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE QUARTER / NINE MONTHS ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2015
( in crores)
|Particulars||Quarter ended Dec 31, 2015||Quarter ended Sept 30, 2015||Quarter ended Dec 31, 2014||Nine Months ended Dec 31, 2015||Nine Months ended Dec 31, 2014||Year ended March 31, 2015|
|Income from Operations :|
|Revenue from Operations||323.55||311.81||271.11||929.75||770.45||1,060.31|
|Total Income from Operations||323.55||311.81||271.11||929.75||770.45||1,060.31|
|a) Finance Cost||203.40||198.74||173.62||592.32||494.99||677.73|
|b) Employee Benefit Expenses||10.55||15.57||8.16||34.52||29.01||35.19|
|c) Other Expenses||9.21||9.36||6.71||26.67||19.64||27.55|
|e) Bad Debts Written off||0.18||0.12||0.04||0.58||0.30||2.03|
|f) Provision for Contingencies||17.66||7.05||14.55||36.51||30.24||15.69|
|Profit from operations before
|Profit Before Tax||81.82||80.25||67.24||236.92||195.95||300.84|
|Net Profit After Tax||53.74||51.71||44.74||155.76||129.74||203.80|
|Paid-up Equity Share Capital
(Face Value of 2)
|Reserves excluding Revaluation Reserve
as per Balance sheet of Previous accounting year
Earnings per Share (of 2 each) (not annualised)
– Basic ()
– Diluted ()
See accompanying notes to the Financial Results
- The Company’s main business is to provide loans for purchase or construction of residential houses. All other activities of the Company revolve around the main business. As such, there are no separate reportable segments as per the Accounting Standard on Segment Reporting (AS 17).
- Loan Assets have increased from 8,393 crores as on December 31, 2014 to 10,519 crores as on December 31, 2015 registering a growth of 25%.
- The aggregate NPAs of the Company are 0.62% of the Loan Assets as against 0.57% of the Loan Assets as on December 31, 2014. The Net NPAs of the Company are 0.14% of the Loan Assets.
- During the period under review, there are no transactions in the nature of exceptional or extraordinary items.
- During the quarter, the Company allotted 41,150 Equity Shares pursuant to the exercise of the stock options by employees.
- Previous period/year figures have been regrouped and reclassified, where necessary, to make them comparable with current quarter figures.
The above results for the quarter / nine-months ended December 31, 2015, which have been subjected to a ‘Limited Review’ by the Auditors of the Company, were reviewed and recommended by the Audit Committee of Directors and subsequently approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on January 15, 2016 in terms of clause 33 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015.
|January 15, 2016
|For GRUH Finance Limited|