From October 17, 2019, GRUH Finance is a part of Bandhan Bank. The name may have changed but the commitment to customers continues. In case you have any query regarding this merger, please contact your nearest GRUH branch (now called Bandhan Bank GRUH Home Loan Centre) or call 1800 233 5300.

Dear Shareholders,

As per Section 124 of the Companies Act, 2013, all shares in respect of which dividend has not been paid or claimed for seven consecutive years or more shall be transferred by the company in the name of Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF). The concerned shareholders would be entitled to claim the dividend and shares that have been transferred to IEPF after complying with the prescribed procedure listed below:

  • Download Form IEPF-5 from
  • Submit the duly filled form online at On successful upload, download the acknowledgement that will be generated automatically.
  • Take a printout of the duly filled IEPF-5 and the acknowledgement. Submit the same to the Nodal Officer (IEPF) of the Company at its registered office in an envelope marked as "Claim for refund from IEPF Authority along with the following documents.
    • indemnity bond in original with claimant’s signature;
    • advance stamped receipt (in original);
    • copy of Aadhaar Card (for Indian citizens);
    • copy of Passport, OCI and PI card (for foreigners and NRI);
    • proof of entitlement (certificate of share/ dividend warrant no. etc.); and
    • cancelled cheque leaf.
  • The Company on receipt of the complete set of documents will submit its verification report to IEPF Authority.
  • Upon submission of the verification report by the Company, the corresponding action shall solely be at the discretion of the IEPF Authority.
Search Unclaimed/Unpaid Shares amounts

Unclaimed/Unpaid Shares Amounts